Truffle Oil is an excellent way of adding a gourmet touch by just drizzling very little over your prepared dishes.
Perhaps Truffle Oil is the most common food garnishing of gourmet dishes in the modern kitchen after fresh truffles.
Most importantly, it has a long storage period in that way you can use it as a consistent gourmet ingredient in your cuisine.
How do we make it?
We make truffle oil by infusing extra virgin olive oil from the Liguria region with the white truffle's essence.
A few ideas for its use:
• on a Caprese salad;
• on risotto, especially porcini risotto;
• Simple pasta, parmesan cheese, and truffle oil;
• on carpaccio or thinly sliced specialty meats
• on carbonara;
• drizzle over chicken, meat, fish, and pork;
• on mashed potatoes and parmesan;
• over gnocchi with parmesan
• on any cream sauce
• over caramelized onions and chopped sirloin
• Hand-cut piece of bread dipped in truffle oil (add a pinch of salt)
• on mushrooms sauce
• on eggs prepared in any way you like;
Service And Guarantee: We are confident that our White Truffle Oil is manufactured under strict quality standards to provide our customers' best experience. Your 100% satisfaction is our constant pursuit.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70