A Gourmand’s Choice for Any Occasion
Truffle Butter has a creamy substance like a pate. There are multiple ways truffle butter can enhance the table on any occasion.
Just a touch of Butter makes any appetizer a delicacy.
For the following, add 1/4 tsp. to a bite-sized serving:
- Crackers or warm bread with a layer of cream cheese, raisin and pine nuts.
- Crackers or warm bread with cream cheese and spinach.
- Crackers or warm bread with Prosciutto di Parma and Brie.
- The crazy idea: Spread Roerina over bread, toast it to perfection and assemble your favorite sandwich.
Truffle butter is an exquisite addition to:
- Risotto or pasta with parmesan cheese.
- Chicken, meat, pork, or egg stir-fry.
- Baked potatoes.
The crazy idea: Drizzle TRUFFLE butter over your favorite pizza.
How to keep TRUFFLE BUTTER fresh after opening:
- Cover all surfaces in the jar with a tiny layer of neutral olive oil.
- Close the lid tightly and place the jar in the fridge.
Appetizers such as crackers and bread with Truffle Butter are great paired with white wines like Arneis, Gavi, or Pinot Grigio. Sparkling white wines such as Prosecco, Franciacorta and Metodo Classico are also great additions to Roerina appetizers.
Main courses with Roerina are best paired with red wines. Piedmont reds Dolcetto and Barbera pair well with pasta, while Nebbiolo, Barbaresco, and Barolo are best paired with meat dishes.
Enjoy it now, remember it for ever…