Unlike fresh truffles, our Truffle Black Truffle Overdose has been created for our enjoyment all year long.
Best of all, Black Truffle Overdose is the result of grinding black truffles while they are fresh.
Moreover, our aim is to keep truffle’s rich earthy flavor for your delight. therefore
Turn simple dishes, into gourmet meals in no time, such as:
Finally, It is important not to overheat the truffles as they will lose their delicate flavor.
Recipe mastered by Casa Truffle®, specifically in Alba, Italy
Creating Black Truffle Overdose at Home:
In the following video, you will be able to see how fresh black truffles are ground into a pate, it’s by far the most powerful way of enjoying black truffles, therefore, its name Black Truffle Overdose.
Our Black Truffle Overdose is currently our most simple product to make, so we recommend that if you want to keep fresh truffles for a longer time, use our technique instead of freezing them.
We have created a very simple video to explain how to obtain the most flavor while using black truffles at home. Please know that there are many other ways to cook with truffles, but this is by far the most simple and effective one.
If you can cook an egg, you certainly can enjoy the most coveted food in the world at your own house…
Wine Pairing Suggestions
- Montepulciano di Abruzzo,
- White wines such,
If you’re just getting started, you’ll find these tried-and-true methodologies to produce consistently great pairings. That said, as you get more familiar with different wines, you’ll become confident and can experiment with breaking the rules!
- The wine should be more acidic than food.
- It should be sweeter than the food.
- It most have the same flavor intensity as the food.
- Red wines pair best with bold-flavored meats (e.g. red meat).
- White wines pair best with light-intensity meats (e.g. fish or chicken).
- Bitter wines (e.g. red wines) are best balanced with fat.
- It is better to match the wine with the sauce than with the meat.
- More often than not, White, Sparkling, and Rosé wines create contrasting pairings.
- More often than not, Red wines will create congruent pairings.