How to Make a Truffle Sandwich
Today we would like to share a great use for our delicious white truffle.
There are many uses for truffles in the kitchen. There are not many people who would consider another way to use the white truffle, and that is inside of a delicious toasted sandwich.
You see, we are so in love with the amazing flavor and intriguing scent of the white truffle, that we have come up with a variety of ways to use them in the kitchen. Truffles are elegant, they are magical and above all, truffles can also be fun. Please enjoy this recipe and keep an eye out for more delicious truffle recipes.
Truffle Sandwich Recipe
- Two slices of bread
- A pat of butter
- 2-3 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons of blue cheese
- One white truffle– sliced fresh
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to about 350 degrees.
- Butter the inside of the bread.
- Layer cheese on top of the bread
- Layer ham on top of the cheese
- Spread blue cheese across one side of the bread.
- Put sandwich together.
- Spread butter on the outside of both pieces of bread.
- Place in oven long enough to toast nice and brown.
- Take the sandwich out of the oven and open up ( be careful as it is hot).
- Slice fresh truffles inside of the sandwich, ensuring the entire face is covered.
- Put sandwich together, slice and enjoy!